is my website the worst

JackPike

Ok the jewish star has gone a American friend of mine sent it and he,s actual jewish he told me everytime there was a jewish feast due his mother pulled out this star he hates it and its made of plastic and flashes.Poledark the house is down the road from my cousins in the USA.And while my wife is out at work tommorrow I will pull out some tack and try to photo it, she will probaly ignore me all christmas.At the moment I am working on some home built bars as I am new to web building please allow for mistakes.

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Bromley USA then? :D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

YES. :D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Howard 13:

I think that those Babycham glasses on the homepage maybe tack, but are fairly collectable.(apparently)

So if anyone has some to give away I'll have 'em. :D

HB.

I'm 40 now and still have a glass AND the Deer to go with it from when I was 4 years old. I would not part with them for all the world.

I was only jokink Jack pike, when I put my reply Yes. I thought that I would leave it a day before adding this bit. :D:D We have got a few things like that, as my Grand father was a retailer to the licensed trade many years ago.

Some where in the attic we have got a Bulmers wood pecker as-well. Horrible thing that is.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

quote:

I'm 40 now and still have a glass AND the Deer to go with it from when I was 4 years old. I would not part with them for all the world.

That is probably why they are worth a bit. :D

HB.

PS - Could someone please tell me how to use the qoute thing properly.

[ 15. December 2002, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Howard 13 ]

I remeber the babycham glasses now I think my fathers got one somewhere. Thanks for the link Elton He He He :rolleyes:

[ 15. December 2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: JackPike ]

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff