Rod License

ArmyMark

As a fisherman for 20years and always bought my rod license, year in year out.It really annoys me when "joe bloggs" turns up at the bank catches the odd fish then moans like hell,and leaves his rubbish,and discarded line,tackle lying at his @@se.

surely people like this need educating slightly!!!!!!!!!!!

Armymark

With three million "supposed" participants, I feel theres possibly more than that, angling compared to other sports, is remarkably safer and cleaner than most.

And we've got the "thumbs up" from government tha knows.

Fishing is brilliant. So are the galls and guys who go fishing.

Regards,

Lee.

As a fisherman for 20years and always bought my rod license, year in year out.It really annoys me when "joe bloggs" turns up at the bank catches the odd fish then moans like hell,and leaves his rubbish,and discarded line,tackle lying at his @@se.

surely people like this need educating slightly!!!!!!!!!!!

Armymark

What's having a rod lisence got to do with leaving rubbish etc?

You could have no rod lisence and leave no mess or rubbish.

Who's this" Joe Bloggs chap" :)

tigger.

It's like society as a whole, though.

The majority act with consideration, but the perceived effect of the small minority who don't is massive. They ruin it for the rest of us.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Speaking from experience there is a lot of unlicensed anglers out there. Majority of these anglers will have no idea about the rod licence or permit requirements. I know we all say well you should find out before going fishing. Unfortunately, the new comers to the sport might not know that you have to pay to fish your local river.

I personally think all combo/beginners sets should come with information about licences and permits..

Hello to NE fishing. Nice to see you've joined, there are a lot of us on here from the north east some of who use your site. Be good to have a little more northern input onto these forums.

Have passed on information to you via e mail for your site in the past so if theres anything I can help you with in relation to north east matters get in touch