what is second hand?

chesters1

i was patiently waiting in Argos the other day ,when a lady returned an item (under the 16 day return policy) after she got her refund and left i enquired what happened to the goods , the salesperson said they were checked an if ok put back on the shelf , i asked how much discount there was on the item if i wanted to buy it ,he said none!!!!

Surely if they sell that item again its second hand

it has already had one owner ,so can anyone tell me the legal term of new and second hand??????

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters - you haven't revealed the half of it. Consider your water supply.

You get charged for your waste water and sewage being taken away from your house - these people recycle it , and either they or another company charge you more money to supply this water back to you via your taps.

Second-hand ? You should be so lucky - it is said the average glass of Lower Thames Valley water has been through seven sets of human kidneys already !

You quite rightly raised the point re dissolved oestrogens in tap water on another thread (coarse-fish forum) - I think you may have hit a nail on the head here - and its increased sevenfold by recycling - frightening isn't it?

I'm just glad the bulk of our local water comes from a borehole, but I'm sticking to whisky or wine to make sure

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

unfortunatly even the boreholes may not be safe ,any waste tips around? do they seep into the ground water????? they may not be classed as toxic dumps ,but whose to say what goes into them!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson