9-10ft Light Feeder Rod

AddictedToScopex

I ended up winning this one that you pointed out Ian. Can't wait to give it a whirl. I think I got a very good price on it too.

You did too! I sold one without the right bag or tube and a German guy paid over 60 nicker for it. It was in good order, but not quite as good as yours, judging by the pics.

It's a really good rod - very forgiving with a smooth, progressive action - you will definitely be impressed. Let us know how you get on with it, Rik.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

You did too! I sold one without the right bag or tube and a German guy paid over 60 nicker for it. It was in good order, but not quite as good as yours, judging by the pics.

It's a really good rod - very forgiving with a smooth, progressive action - you will definitely be impressed. Let us know how you get on with it, Rik.

Yes I will be sure too. I certainly thought I had got it for a good price. I upped my max to £45 about 2 min before the end and actually expected to be outbid. I just though I would put a cheeky one in on the off chance. Someone tried to snipe it at the end while it was at 39.50 but as I had raised my max they lost out. I was hoping it would be nice and soft like that. The only other feeder rods I have are for the river and in particular barbel so they are quite heavy even the low TC ones and certainly to heavy for small bream etc. I am hoping I can really enjoy using this one if it nice and soft actioned and forgiving with smaller fish. No fun in winching smaller fish in on a heavy rod.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

I ended up winning this one that you pointed out Ian. Can't wait to give it a whirl. I think I got a very good price on it too.

Blimey...you deffo got a good buy there ! You won't be dissapointed Rik, they're super little rods :).

• Like 1