Alternative to word association

Waterman

Guest sslatter

"That's not a very nice thing to announce to the passengers over the tannoy, just as we're coming in to land!" said Lieutenant Uhuru to the Captain when he'd finished his message. "You're supposed to tell 'em to extinguish all cigarettes, put their seatbelts on and barbless hooks only and all that stuff. Wha..?"

"Why are those two guys up there upside down?" asked the Captain, pointing to the river bank.

"THEY'RE not upside down, WE ARE!" steamed Uhuru. "<censored> Sulu's got the coordinates mixed up again!"

Mick, the gay tackle tart fluff-chucking itinerant burglar and floatfisherman turned to his right, to see another person perched there in the gloom..he could hardly believe it..it was..

Frankie Howerd..

"No, don't titter Missus.." said Frankie. " 'Tis wicked to..

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but, before Frankie could say another word, Mick shouted, "Up yer Pompeii, Mate, I,m getting out of this hallucination right now".

Mick started running and after a while he found himself.....

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Guest sslatter

..in the forest again, and after a while he came to a clearing, where, seated around a bubbling cauldron, sat three night-clad figures..

"It's those witches again.." thought Mick. "I KNEW I should've got the bus here like they did.."