Alternative to word association

Waterman

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tipped off , with half a mackerel.

After a good lob into the foaming current, he sat back to contemplate his navel but then he noticed...

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Luckily his companion was made of sterner stuff. Clutching the struggling mustelid between her curved incisors, she swung erratically from the remaining guy ropes. If only I hadn’t swallowed it, she thought, the musky residue still visible from certain angles, reflecting the deep autumn colours of the Savannah. Each thought fraction exploded in her head like a drunken dustcart full of empty milk bottles. Each knotted brow was a squirming reptile of indecision. There was only one way left to save the planet: tearing off her wet, clinging, figure-hugging, leopard-print, wet look, thigh parting, bosom lifting, stiletto-heeled boiler suit, she removed the portable two-way radio transmitter that was concealed within her body. Somewhere in England an egg boiled.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

He collapsed back on the bank, thinking "thats the last time I buy any cheap dope, I can,t handle the hallucinations, although I did enjoy the boiler suit segment",

When he had recovered his senses, he wandered off to....

[ 26. March 2004, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Cranfield ]

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Mushrooms to have with his fry up.The bacon was crisping nicely ,the kettle was hissing away when all of a sudden there was a....

[ 26. March 2004, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest sslatter

..huge explosion of colour in the air in front of him, and his float turned into a cathedral..

"Blimey!" he thought. "Those mushrooms are GOOD.."

..of course, it had to be just then, didn't it? His peace was shattered as the Starship Enterprise appeared AGAIN, hovering upside-down over his float..

[bTW]rob.i "Quick as a flash he turned to his mate and said [We,re going to need bigger maggots].So.." :D:D:D

[ 27. March 2004, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Graham X ]

The captain peered out of his cockpit. Above him loomed the following legend:

“All goods supplied by us are guaranteed to be free from insect spittle, Trolls, tyre marks, and all foreign languages. Some unsettling of the contents may have occurred due to verbal abuse and feelings of insecurity. This is perfectly normal, and should not affect the performance of this product under normal conditions provided sensible precautions are taken. Protective visors, gloves and gum shields, compatible with this breakfast product, can be ordered from the address shown on the reverse of this packet. All such requests may be ignored at the company’s discretion.

(sorry, it's late at night and I have a terrible cold).

[ 27. March 2004, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Peter Sharpe ]

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.