Please stop all these silly games

bitsbobs

These association games are really taking the urine.

Fair enough, I don't have to read them and don't but it's a bloody shame when I come to these forums and have to seive out all the crap before finding a decent post.

I personally class all these new "wind up" associated games nothing but stupid and they only have one purpose and that's to wind up other users.

I'm not threatening to leave as interesting posts do still occur but I'm begging you.....

.....PLEASE STOP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I for one will hold my hand up and say I am as guilty as all those who have contributed to the silly threads it was only intended as a bit of fun but I think they have run their course,I look forward to getting back to the variety of post's we once had which after all was what attracted me to this site in the first place so I offer my apologies. :o:)

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

i have never looked at any of the word association threads, and only knew that the new ones existed because of all the aggro they seem to have caused. its very easy to ignore any topic you're not interested in, and if people are having a laugh with the new ones, wheres the problem?

quote:

Originally posted by jeepster:

its very easy to ignore any topic you're not interested in, and if people are having a laugh with the new ones, wheres the problem? [/QB]

I agree, the asscociation threads are well posted so are obviously popular, so they are not "serious" topics, most threads on here aren't & they are mostly funny & light hearted jokes, Why should any of us "GROW UP"?? Yet again it's the 'each to their own' issue. :D:D

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversations as a dog does.