Does this look good or what ?

leedsunited

Never heard of those makes of rods in the first link - anyway 3lb Test Curve I think that NOT really idealy for you! Unless you are planning to do some long range carping!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Andrew Burgess:

Never heard of those makes of rods in the first link - anyway 3lb Test Curve I think that NOT really idealy for you! Unless you are planning to do some long range carping!

Yeah i know that, i'm just asking whether you think they are good for that price :D

What do you think of the second ones ?

Thanks

At the second link the Shakespeare Mentor 12ft 2.5lb TC carp/pike rod. I have never like Shakespeare anyway apart from the Shakepeare team seat box. Well it is up to you if you are bidding it but me never!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Come on guys two rods and baitrunner style reels for very little money. Cant be bad. They're probably carbon composite rods and the reels will have a single bearing, but they'll be serviceable. I bet they eventually go for about £30 or more, still not a lot. The seller has 99.9 % positives and about 3400 sales, which means he's pleased a lot of people already. If I only had a total budget of 50 quid including postage then they would have to be a bargain.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'