carp fishing

dean fisher

I live in reddicth and last wednesday evening i took my 2 eldest bys fisshing up at broad acres lakes which is about 15 min from me

We had decided to fish the mainly carp pool as i was told it was fishing well . So when we got there i set up 3 rods , 2 with bubble floats on and a small leadger on the other , lets just say the carp where taking everthing we tryed from dog buiscuts to sweet corn .

The lads must have had close onto 30+ pounds of carp in about 3 hours , now they want to go back for more god its hard decideing where or not to take them or to stop at home and do the garden ;):lol::lol:

I have found a pool where they allow night fishing so im takeiing them later this week .

dean

The lads must have had close onto 30+ pounds of carp in about 3 hours , now they want to go back for more god its hard decideing where or not to take them or to stop at home and do the garden ;):lol::lol:

dean

No contest, it's doing the garden for me .

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

thanks john i think i will do that instead of sitting by the pool catching carp :P:P:P

dean

Err, I was being serious. :)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John