Help with phone connections

Zinky

I'm not sure if the filters you are talking about are the thing i call splitter you plug them into you phone socket to give you two lines on the same number if that is the case than while a worked for a Large pc company we had no end of problems with these things around 80% had faults. So hopefully they will chewck them before sending them out to you. Which i'm sure they will do.

Scratching around a bit here Dragon, but have you tried putting the filters in the sockets where you plug in the phone / PC.

What I mean is, 1 filter upstairs and the other by the phone, it may be the length of extension after the filter that causes the problem.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I had to use the master phone socket to find out which of the filters was faulty.

Plug you filter into the master socket then plug the modem and phone in and power up your PC test the phone so see what happens if it goes quiet then keep changing the filter until you find a good one.

It could also be the extension fron the master socket to the room where you pc usually is.Some extensions are crap for adsl and if it is that then you`ll need to change it to stop the phone going quiet.