Bridgenorth--Help

chuby

:mad: :mad: Klein,still cant get that site up!!,will keep trying though.

Thanks guys,have had some info passed onto me by email as well ie Jim and Boddied waggler(dont know if he comes on here,but thanks agin

Chuby.

Chuby - Sorry 'bout that, now even I can't find the site, but around that area is supposed to be the finest Barbel fishing around. Quite a few fisheries near there too! :D:D:D

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Below Bridgnorth the B.A.A. have loads of water both banks these can be fished on a day ticket purchased in advance from local tackle shops. Pool wise a couple mile on the Kidderminster Rd

Pool Hall , also not far away Boldings,Nordely B.A.A. Kings Nordeley 15 pools.To be honest theres loads of pools within reasonable traveling distance ,the local tackle shop will put you right.

A wise man learns by a fools mistakes, a fool by his own

Ridgeacre,thanks.You are spoiled for fishing up there,pools everywhere :D .Have fished Kings Nordley a few times,also Poole Hall.Think BAA is the answer,Found thier site and printed off the maps of the river at Quatford/Knowle Sandsand Hampton Load.

Thanks again,Chuby

P.S The BAA ticket has to be the best value season ticket going.

HIGH CHUBY, THE FISHING ON THE SEVERN IN LOWER TOWN IS FREE ON FAR BANK .ASK IN IN TACKLE SHOP FOR TICKETS FOR NEUDON GEORGE POOL GREAT FISHING MUCH QUITER THAN BOLDINGS,POOL HALL,THERE IS ALSO TOWNEND FISHERY NEXT DOOR TO POOL HALL. IF YOU WANT A REAL EXCELLENT DAYS STILL WATER FISHING TRY ASHBURY FALLS.YOU HAVE TO BOOK IN ADVANCE AS THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT SEVEN PEGS IF YOU ARE GOING WITH A GROUPOF FREINDS IT IS BRILLIANT.PLENTY OF CARP AND LOADS OF STILL WATER CHUB ASK AT ANY OF THE LOCAL TACKLE SHOPS FOR THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. MOST OF THE SEVERN AROUND BRIDGNORTH IS BAA WELL WORTH BUYING A CARD FOR THESE WATERS MILES AND MILES OF WATER AROUND BRIDGNORTH,QUATFORD,HIGHLY,ARLEY ETC AND THEY CAN BE PURCHED FOR A DAYS FISHING NOT JUST A YEAR. HOPE THIS HAS HELPED YOU.UPTHE BLUES LONG LIVE STEVE(GOD) BRUCE!

Hiya Chuby,

Most of the pools around that area seem to have been mentioned. The ones I would look at are Boldings (day ticket) Nordley (BAA) and Poole Hall (day ticket).

On the river you're either looking at BAA, or the best water on the middle Severn is probably Bridgenorth and Disticts water just above Bridgenorth. This water has smashed the Severn match record several times. The stretch is 4 miles long and runs from Cantern Brook/High Rock upstream to the Brook at Hifnal/Wrens Nest (if you know where Boldings pools are, it's the stretch behind there). Access isn't great but is as good as BAA (which also isn't great) on the middle river. You can get membership from Bridgnorth Bait and Tackle who also sell day tickets for part of the opposite bank. If you want numbers of Barbel then the BADAS water is probably your best bet. They have a pool close by too.

I used to live in Broseley so if you want any detailed info on the area drop me an e-mail. There is some good free water around Bridgenorth too, but if I post it on here you won't get near it.

Cheers

Paul

P.S. Hiya Jim, good to see you.