Its starting

yoxer

Yeah they know hes got them ? Know they dont know mate . They suspect, as they ( us & UK ) sold them to them. According to data these chemicals have a shelf life which has been exceeded rendering them inafective . Ive posted the link to this before and will try to drag it out again should you want to see again.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter
yoxer:

Peter I deplore terrorism along with the next man and have never said anything different to that.<SNIP> We are fighting terrorism .

Okay Yoxer. I agree that the reasons for Bush/Blair to attack/invade Iraq are not in the least transparent. So how do "we" fight terrorism?

NB Please don't reply with a non-answer, like "well, it's NOT by bombing Iraq, NOT by invading etc etc..." Give me your idea of how "we" should proceed, and if you don't have one, please just say so.

Guest sslatter
corydoras:

You don't just tip 8,000 kilos of anthrax spores down the bog as if it were a gram of coke and youve got the DS banging on your door.
Hey Corydoras! That's it! Maybe they snorted it all! :rolleyes::D

How do you fight terrorism.I dont know Graham and doubt anyones does . I dont believe you can , its too easy. You need to find out why the world has terrorism . Religion is obvious enough, its down to ignorance , but when it comes to trade and forign policies its a different matter altogether.

If you deny chemicals and components in fear that third world countries may develope wmd with them , you also stop them from industrialising for legit means also .....thereby creating more resentment .

I havnt a clue mate

Yoxer, I read and follow most of your arguments and do not agree with most of them. Your last post stated that you did not know how to stop terrorism......I don't know either....but you and I are not elected (by whatever means) and luckily do not have to make the decisions.

Bush I am not certain about, but Blair MAY go down in history as a man of great vision, who had the courage to start to tackle the rogue states and their leaders. A man who could forsee the dangers of not trying to stop the continual rise of madmen, a man who could forsee the day when a World Wide police force would keep the peace in this world.

I believe that Blair thought the UN was already at that stage after Kosova, but perhaps he misjudged the will of some of the members.

It may have been acceptable to take the chance of appeasement in the past, but that stopped very firmly with WW2, when it became apparent that one of these madmen was capable of wiping out half the population of the world, the half that were not destined to be slaves of course.

Of course it is all a power game, a demonstration to other countries of the huge power that USA and UK can wield, can you imagine the horror if the boot were on the other foot?

There would be no attempts to get UN sanctions, just one almighty bang, probably on Xmas day (just for a laugh)

The time is now to start the real drive for world peace and Sadam is next on the list.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

It can and never will be solved with violence, and please dont assume that because of that statement I'm a wooly minded liberal . Things have changed , all you need now is one nutter to bring absolute chaos to any country in the world. We havnt got one nutter either , we got whole groups of them , many many thousands. You also have many countries through out the world screamin at western countries about trade and forign policies . By bombing the likes of Iraq you settle nothing , the only thing you do is stir up more and more hatred and resentment , a thing I think we will suffer from for decades to come.