Time for a vote

poledark

he world is a changed place, the last 60 years, and especially since the end of the Cold War have seen the creation of a new international morality which requires that everyone is bound by the same rules. The USA cannot ride roughshod over this with impunity

Whilst I agree that the regime in Iraq should be deposed ,this is up to Iraq's people. Iraq really isn't a clear and present danger to the USA or the UK and this cannot be regarded as the USA's hour of need. That's what everyone's trying to tell them.

The US has always been very selective anyway, getting involved when it suits them. They weighed up all the pros and cons before they finally joined in WW2, strapping most of us with enormous debts in the process. Forget the buddy side of things. I'd rather we showed more muscle and forced the US to rethink its current imperialist attitude.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poledark:

Anyone else think that it is now the right time to decide who is the maddest, Chesters or Yoxer.

My vote will go to Chesters for the breadth of his topics and comments. Yoxer is a very poor second in my view.

So who is the craziest,most highly ranted,blind (and a little short sighted as well)

Den

poledark:

"Oi Eddie, that wasnt bullyin people into me way of thinkin, I was askin why you warmongers wish to kill 1000s of people on the say so of a fool and a liar . You are free to think wotever ya like mate, although think is the appropriate word."

"The front against war in the Security Council was further strengthened today when China said it saw no need for an additional resolution and believed weapons inspections should continue.

Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan said the current weapons inspection resolution being carried out by the inspectors was working.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politi...sp?story=384284 "

"he world is a changed place, the last 60 years, and especially since the end of the Cold War have seen the creation of a new international morality which requires that everyone is bound by the same rules. The USA cannot ride roughshod over this with impunity

Whilst I agree that the regime in Iraq should be deposed ,this is up to Iraq's people. Iraq really isn't a clear and present danger to the USA or the UK and this cannot be regarded as the USA's hour of need. That's what everyone's trying to tell them.

The US has always been very selective anyway, getting involved when it suits them. They weighed up all the pros and cons before they finally joined in WW2, strapping most of us with enormous debts in the process. Forget the buddy side of things. I'd rather we showed more muscle and forced the US to rethink its current imperialist attitude."

This thread had nothing to do with politics or the impending war, but like most bullies you could'nt pass up an opportunity to browbeat people!

I rest my case.

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

quote:

I'm wondering if yoxer is really The Joker, reincarnated from another forum

there are other forums where yoxer appears but as this is the ONLY forum where chesters1 apears , uniqeness ??? and bad spelling count in chesters1`s pole position :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1 gets my vote any time

:D

for his sense of humour ,

in his posts he manages to paint vivid pictures quite often,which usually make me smile.

Even if I do not agree with him .

See topic 50 camels and 25 sheep where he is describing the camels humps full of immigrants.

:D:D

Mind you it does not take much to make me laugh these days.

:D

Yoxer needs to get a life he seems to have formed an unatural attraction for the computer keyboard.

nursejudy

[ 06. March 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

he`s also disapeared , maybe he`s trying to backtrack to the other forums to hide his true colours :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They have been very few indeed and only posted when I thought I could contribute something that had not been stated previously, or in the relevent thread, and I fail to see why this should concern you as all non related fishing posts that I have posted have been in the " Non Fishing Chat " section of this board.