braid help

Anthony78

HI LADS,

I AM TRYING TO GET IN TO LURE FISHING AND HAVE JUST BROUGHT A RON THOMPSON STEELHEAD SPINNING ROD(10-40g). I NOW NEED SOME BRAID BUT THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT ONES OUT THERE IT IS VERY CONFUSING. CAN ANYBODY RECOMMEND A GOOD ONE PLEASE.

IN LIGHT OF RECENT POSTS I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH IN TO THE HANDLING AND CARE OF FISH AND FEEL THAT I AM NOW READY TO GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY MY FIRST TASTE OF PREDATOR FISHING.

Effort equals reward!!

Agree with jeepster. PowerPro is as good as it gets.

Please don't SHOUT when you post.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just to confuse the issue I am more than well pleased with Penn Dynabraid Tidecutter Supreme. In my opinion a flawless braid for lure fishing, and very reasonably priced too. The 50 pound line will haul just about any lure out of a snag, and it casts a treat!! A lovely soft, slick line.