Dollar or Sonia?

Colin Payne

Reborn in the USA threw up this delightful quandary up tonight. Dollar were still crap and Sonia looked as nervous as hell, but I think the moneys on her for me. My fave is Peter Cox of Go West who was thrown in at the deep end when the dipstick singer from Then Jerico threw his toys out of the coach when he tried to get what looked like a hooker on the coach, everyone complained and he flew home. If Cox wins though it might stop the yearly Go West tours as they are still going.

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

You mean somebody actually gives a toss?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Peter Sharpe:

You mean somebody actually gives a toss?

Tell me this isn't yet another of those 'you use YOUR money to vote on our pi55-poor show' deals?

If it is, and it's successful, then we truly DO deserve the junk spewed from our screens in the name of 'popular entertainment'. A has-been version of Big Brother - just what we need. :rolleyes:

Terry (Not entirely a fan)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

If only they'd had a bit more imagination. I might have bothered to watch if it was something like Sonia vs The UK Subs.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.