Sports Direct Fishing Tackle

cannibalspinners

Jack , When you remove the cover on the closed face reel is there 2 small pins either side of the spool , It causes the line to wind back in ,I have not saw 1 for years , thanks for the info though , Cheers !!!!!

yes there is.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

I like cheap equiptment too,However if it means they use plastic instead of metal etc..., Then that is a fault right away.

Cheap far east imports are terrible , Apparently you can bend the " Sports direct hooks with your bare hands.

Also PHONE , If you read this i am thinking of buying a closed face reel for next season , A good one ( Abu Garcia ).

Do you have much experience with these reels , I would be pleased of any advice you could give , Thanks

PM Cannibal