AnglersNet get-together?

*Ant*

Guest Ferret1959

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

I have seen pics of your water and it looks ideal, the only thing people are worried about is the location which is why central England is the only fair choice.

Cheers

Alan(nl)

We are central England. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

Looked at your web-site, very nice place. Couldn't tell by the pictures if there is enough room for a "camping village". Also do you have toilet facilites?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by aanthony:

[QB] Think we should have a trial run this year and just get pi$$ed, only for research mind. :D

----------------------------------------

I'll research the lager, baileys, bacardi & cokes, bacardi breezers and the rose wine. :D:D

Guest Ferret1959
aanthony:

Dave

Looked at your web-site, very nice place. Couldn't tell by the pictures if there is enough room for a "camping village". Also do you have toilet facilites?

Loads of room to camp but no toilets unless you bring a spade.

There is a gun club up the track about 200yds away and they have a toilet.

If it gets off the ground and you want to come to TJ's I can ask them if we could use their toilets.

Guest NickInTheNorth

As I may not be on the forums for a while just thought I would sday that whenever this takes place I'll be there, so add me to the numbers.