NEW NAME

Guest conger tamer

CT, or as the photo suggests Uncle Fester, (though for gods sake I dont know why anyone would want to)

I am a simple guy, why not explain in simple language what:- I think this forum should be changed to scotish hijackers.co.uk actually means. Remember simple language as I dont understand unnuendo etc.

smokin` drags, Stan

Guest conger tamer

Spur-Hound:

CT... whats your problem! If yo where in the know, issues have been dealt with. Look whos causing trouble???? There is too much paranoia going around selecting groups that are supposedly the bad guys

PS scotland beating Italy :D:D

Catch you laters folks

shaun

i wes only having a laugh mate seems you are the paranoid one!

here CT just what is CT short for?????

(take it easy .. I'm only having a laugh)

(Edited for the sake of our younger members.)

[ 03. September 2005, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Davy Holt ]

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

thats enough from all of you i for one am sick of well intended jibes being taken the wrong way

if this continues what hope is there for the furure of our sport

short for a 4 letter word??? Davy my son has just asked me to explain what you mean......... .

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Hello CT

Never spoken to you before, I think the domain were are looking for is scottish-hijackers.co.uk

Notice the double T for the correct spelling and the use of an hyphen in domains because you cannot use spaces.

If you weren't actually meaning to spell out a domain, you must remember to use a CAPITAL letter on the word Scottish.

(Shame on you Shaun)

On a serious note, why post something that has nothing to do with sea angling on this forum when Elton has gone to great lengths to provide a general chat forum within this board.

Bob

No worries C T, they will all be in the scottish lounge before long :D and any other smilie do da's you can make up.

This time though i will delete the e-mail invite to join and ignore it the best i can.

:D

1509tarpon_75_.gif