Google help please

kleinboet

I run Google as my home page. I went on line today and discovered that the the search bar at the top of the screen where you type in the address of the website and "remembers" them for a period, is missing.

Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

hi

funny that my tool bar was missing this morning.

a freind of mine works for ntl and monday he

installed blowsearch.com got rid of google and find this bar better. try it out go to ,

www.downlaod.com type blowsearch. com, stops all

the popups hope this will help.

dave

Reinstall Google. That should fix whatever happened and be quicker than messing around for a few hours to locate the exact problem.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Dave G - your link won't work and with no mods for this section, only you could fix it.

the word is 'download' rather than 'downlaod' so that http://www.download.com will take you to the Cnet page that has the blowsearch toolbar for download.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Don't any one faint BUT I think I know this one!!

Click on the Start button bottom left on the computer screen,

the menu pops up

click on to settings

then

click onto contol panel

then you get a lot of icons with writing under -neath.

there should be one that says add/remove programmes.Thats the one you want,

if you click on that,

there is a list of all your programmes scroll down it till you come to the google insatll bit,click on that then it will ask if you want to remove click ok,and it will remove it.

then to re install

try clicking on link

http://www.toolbar.google.com

phew thats made my brain work. if that works then it shows you guys are good teachers.

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)