Antivirus

kleinboet

Has anyone used Avast? I downloaded it (free to home users) and it found and deleted two viruses first scan! I had known my computer was infected and was trying to find a way of getting rid of them. I have just scanned again and all clear. Once downloaded it automatically downloads updates when you go on the net, so it is constantly updated.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I tried it too alongside AVG which I'd used for some time and it was slightly better. If my new PC supplier hadn't thrown in a copy of Norton SystemWorks, I'd probably still be using Avast. I prefer Norton, largely becaouse I find Systemworks to be a very useful tool.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

i'm currently trying the trial version of norton, after my previous software (panda titanium expired and i had great trouble renewing it, i do not recommend them, the software was ok, but dealing with the company was a real pain)

i wasn't too pleased with AVG why i installed it a while ago, so when my freebie expires i may try avast and see if i can save a few quid!