Broadband

kirkby john

Be aware that if you are currently on a package such as Hometime or Anytime, you will lose all your phone bill discounts when changing to broadband. Your monthly combined bill be be a lot more expensive than you might have thought.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

im with aol the only problem ive had is trying to cancel it. I was unaware that i could not cancel within the first 12 months without paying the remaining months of the twelve month contract.i now have 2 broadband connections one supplied by the company i work for and on aol which im stuck with until feb 05.

My brother is with cable and has never had a problem in 2 years and they have good tech support as well IMO.

Regards Paul Mc