Website Builders

NetFull

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats it based around, if its not to challenging i could be perswayeddeded like, a couple of pints of maggots would seal the deal.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Guest jay_con

It really is quite easy m8. All you could ever need is available at bravehost free of charge They even have the program to upload your site to the net. You could knock out something half decent in a couple of hours, and its very enjoyable.

Gray-Catchpole:

whats it based around, if its not to challenging i could be perswayeddeded like, a couple of pints of maggots would seal the deal.

NOW!!!!! You tell me ahving paid some £650!! And STILL not got a decent site!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

chris you must be mad paying that much!

i have a site that took 3 versions of making it then i got there its still quite crap. because ive given up on it.

Ive used all free things to help build mine:

freewebs.com

microsoft frontpage

bravenet

and i bought a domain from simply.co.uk. its only £7.20 for 2 years- www.anglerswebsite.co.uk and i got free hosting from advantagehost.co.uk. and they're hosting plan is brilliant for any site even if its very popular. because you get something like:

500mb of webspace

25gb of bandwith

5 mysql databases etc. You just need people to visit your site then.

ive tried using macromedia because its brilliant for building. but its really to hard for me.

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

well ive just realised advantagehost have changed. now they have gone really crap as a hosting so dont use them.thats what i would reccomend. does anyone else know of any free hosting sites?

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

Yep!! £650!! £300 was for someone who contacted me from on here!!! I won't mention his name but only because I don't want to hear it mentioned again in my earshot!! The site NEVER worked from day one!! And all I did was give him a load of bits of tackle to fund his own site. He knows who he is and that's god enough for me!!

The other was by way of a days tuition and I KNOW the guy will help me out if I asked, but I am simply too embarrassed to ask!? I spent a day at his house and went through "Front Page" and he did cover everything too!! He is a super bloke and I am NOT knocking him at all!! But i just cannot retain knowledge like I used to!! But he must have done summat reet! Because I manage to do what I have at the pages at TT! Not much I know but not bad?

I have enough books on the subject of site building and cd's and Videos and.......... You nae it I probably have it!! All except the site!! Never mind, one day!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))