Do we have any MX experts??

I have just bought a couple of templates and want to expand on them. Anyone able to offer help with this?? I do have a copy of MX is it easy to use??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

MX is great, im no expert, but ive been using dreamweaver for a few years, now have MX, so if you need a hand give me a shout.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Thanks guys!! I'll find the url for the site I have and let you know and see what you think??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Chris Goddard

Sorry for delay!! I want to add my script and then incorporate that in my site at www.terminal-tackle.co.uk BUT have no idea of what I need to do!!

One of the lads has said he will help me out but I need all the ideas I can get without stepping on toes if you see what I mean!!

Added to that Nick is looking at a cart as well!

Chris Goddard