tope from the rocks in cornwall

sam-cox

how far is bagy head from st austall, i will look on a map. probs just fish for wrasse.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

The roads arn't good for fast travel and would recon that you need to allow yourself 2 to 2 1/2 hours driving :(. When there you have a fair walk in front of you from the car park. I don't want to put you off but if you do decide to come down give me a shout I'll see if I can join you.

sam cox

hi. i lived in cornwall for last twelve years and worked in and around tackle shops and fishing industry most of that time.only moved to dorset 1 month ago and i have fished all twelve years down there on my own and as a member of various fishing clubs and have never caught or heard of or seen any tope being caught or weighed in in any comps.closest place is devon ,dorset or the scilly's

• 4 years later...

tope have been caught in cornwall my dad hooked one when he was 14 but ran all the line out and snagged him my paps mate always fishes for them you just have to know where to go and for big baits well you dont rele need it my dad picked his up on a medium sized eel while going for bass!!! they wont swim past food at the end of the day