Scotty Rod holders

Martin Hurst

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin

Glasgow Angling Centre have been unreliable with the Scotty products. I and a few others here have contacted them about this range and had no success. At the moment I feel its best to either import in from the US or Canada (risking import charges) or buy the 'standard' Scotty mount and holder from Bournemouth Canoes (about £30 I think).

In addition to Scotty, RAM mounts are worth considering. I'm about to order the RAM tubes.. have a Scotty holder but am undecided if and where I will fit it!

[ 29. August 2005, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: SpeciMan ]

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

theres rod holders on this page looks good ya get fitting bits n bobs as for bournemouth nope they dont seem to have the scottys whenever i ask

http://www.tacklebargains.co.uk/acatalog/M...cellaneous.html

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Thats a shame Hungry. I bought the last one on display from there last month. Perhaps they haven't ordered any more in.

That rod holder you have linked to looks ok. Reasonable price at £15 too.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Folks,

hang fire a bit. I have it on fairly good authority that Scotty Products, especially the kayak useful ones, will be available from a new importer/supplier fairly soon. I can't say more because it isn't finalised yet and I don't want to jeapordise my relationships by revealing any names just yet. I am sure there will be a press release very soon though. Then your problems will all be solved!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

ya the link is to a well known net suplier of fishing tackle all at very good rates check out the rest of the stuff on the site gimme feedback as to whether its good prices

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Some Scotty holders are available through the Ocean Kayak dealer network, I believe it is the Powerlock and Baitcaster/Spinning versions, sadly not the fly rod holder which is a really nice bit of kit.

Glad to see that somebody has finally decided to take up the importing of Scotty products, Glasgow Angling were a bit of a let down, all promise and now go. :(

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

HF. Checked out the site. Impressed.

As a float fisherman some really good bargains and some floats Ive not seen before. The rod holder seems a bargain. Has anybody tried one.

Added it to my favorites.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)