more photo's plz

Hungry Fisherman

i wanna see more photo's pl my angling prowes dont let me see fish regular enuff and i dont wanna see em in the supermarket or on specie websites it just aint the same

i like looking at what ppl catch rather than just notes on catches some scenery shots at your local haunts would be great too as most places i cant reach in a hurry are so pretty

i live in london thats pretty mutch everywhere

of course unless i go yaking in the thames i here you can bag a good measure of weils disease atm

ohh that reminds me are there anyhealth issues i need to know about yakking like the fore mentioned weils disease etc oh and sewage outlets :D

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF,

When I use to play IN the water a lot my doctor advised me to get Typhoid and Hepititas (think it was B) jabs the same as if you were going to some far away place on holiday. Have always kept them up to date, can't be too careful. Remember where all those ships and yachts chuck their poo :eek I was surrounded by the stuff not long ago in the Solent on a particularly big tide. Nice.

It's advisable not to put your hands in your mouth, or eat food without washing them first during or after paddling, food in wrappers should be fine though.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Here you go Hungry.

Pic of the three of you reaching the launch point after a days fishing in Poole Harbour. The launch point was at the end of a public footpath. Great stuff, that's what I like about kayaks you can launch practically anywhere.

poolemeet.jpg

A pic of the Condor ferry passing Brownsea Island near the entrance to Poole Harbour. Its huge! condor.jpg

A pic of Zzippy approaching the chain ferry within the entrance to Poole Harbour. Must take caution when paddling through here... the tide can pull fast and there may be lots of boat traffic. A perfect quiet sunny September morning on a neap ebbing tide was a good time for us to pass through. Its a neap tide again next week.. guess where we're heading

chainferry.jpg

Lulworth Cove launch point. Parking for the day is £5. You will need a trolley as the distance from carpark to Cove is 100yards+. Recommend having a trolley you can stow on board. Pic shows high tide at the Cove. A safe haven for boats the Cove is a very safe launch - unless there is a force 6+ south westerly :D

lulworthlaunch.jpg

Pic of Zzippy approaching Durdle Door. Durdle Door is a conger mark for shore anglers who make the effort to walk down the many steps to the beach there. On the day in question I had a nice pollack bait out for them but they didn't want to play -- hardly surprising though as it was a sunny day and it wasn't that deep!

durdledoor.jpg

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

thats what im talking about i love the look of the cove and durcle door if theres space for one more ill gladly drive all night again and sleep in the car for another early start

just let me know where to go :D

btw mentioned it in another post but i got a gps now [waiting to be delivered] cant wait to test it out hope the map cd gets me to you a lot faster than umming and aaring my way like last time

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod