Just picked up the kayak, and the suns shinning

terry1956

Hi, I would ju]t like to share the fact that I have just picked up my new toy. A Prowler 13 anglerm and dry trousers, top etc, and not forgeeting the BA. I went to Kayaks and Paddles and got 10% discount off the total, not bad realy and a nice person to deal with.

I just hope the sun keeps shinning and that her in doors don,t notice that big yellow thing on top the car.lols

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Kayak fishing is like making love to a beautiful woman, smooth strokes with your paddle and she'll not tip you in the drink.

Swiss Tony :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Well done terry 1956(does that make you almost a demi centurion?)

Congrats on your purchase.Be prepared to adapt your life around that big hunk of plastic.Looking forward to hearing of your first fish once you've built up some confidence(if you need it,for all I know you may have paddles in your genes)

cheers Jon.

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Hi Chuggs, I am new to the area, Ladram?????? is that near me, I am planing to take it out for a little bit of a go tomorrow if I have the diy done by then. Yakity are we on for going out, can you let me know, thanks all terry

Hi Mad Yakker, the answer is NO, she is up north at the moment and I am down south, and a kayak on top of a new model engineering lathe will just put her over the top,lols What part of OZ are you in Mad, I have family in melboune, been out there one myselve but just could not get on with the place, i love history to much, I just wish we had the fishing and a bit more space here to enjoy, Begood terry