kayak tackle tarts

geffaz

gota say being a complete tackle tart from my carping days the the idea of kayak fishing is a positive wet dream! all thos bits and bobs to screw to my kayak! fish finder, vhf, gps, funky pfd, swanky dry suit,,flares, lights ets

how u lads pimped your kayak and kit? in ways that will give me reasons to spend ridiculus amounts of cash or endless hours glueing, screwing, nailing and tyeing!

any self confessed tackle tarts out ther? :)

That'll be me then. :D I have gone as far as changing the bungee cord on the Project Kayaks, so that it has a matching orange fleck. :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

No question about it! ...if I had more spare cash I'd be even more of a tart...I'm a strong believer in having lots of lovely tackle...that way I've got no excuses for not catching...well except the weather...oh and the tide...oh and the fish have moved out...oh booger I guess I'm just a tart! :D

Always remember though...Fish caught on poor tackle always beats No Fish on great tackle! :D

Enjoy your tarting, 'Art the Tart' :)

Well I would'nt class myself as a tackle tart more of a customise freak. I cant leave things as they are, be it a boat, beach trolley or rod stand I gotta fiddle with it and add functional things to it. It's gotta be pleasing to the eye aswell but that is second to it's useability.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Ohhhhhhhh YES :D .

Must have things clean, tidy, washed, etc.

Firm believer in lokking after the kit, like it to look nice too.

Tidy Kayak is a safe one.

Starvin.........I changed some bungee too :D .......and will be changing a bit more when I can get what Chuggs has for me :D.......Bless him ;)

Even been spraying the Yaks with cockpit sheen, brings em up lovely.

But DONT spray the cockpit area.....VERY slippery, cant stay in the seat :D:D:rolleyes:

YY :)

Forgot to mention the the rope work has been changed to match the Anchor Trolly line as well. :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Even been spraying the Yaks with cockpit sheen, brings em up lovely.

But DONT spray the cockpit area.....VERY slippery, cant stay in the seat :D:D:rolleyes:

That sounds interesting. Can you give me more details on the stuff please? In particular, what kind of dealer is likely to stock it?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Have you tried "Mr Sheen"? It also works, and keeps helmet visors free of bugsplat and the rain just runs off!

Don't use it in the seating area either - or where you want to put your hands to lift yourself off when coming ashore!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Hi Chev.

Its nothing special, most car care shops will sell it, restores colour to plastic trims etc.

You can get gloss or matt finnishes.

OK, thanks very much for that. I will get hold of some.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.