Where To Fish!

Paul

Is there a website up to date information about fisheries? I would like a website that would let me put some search critera in like type of fish aiming for, location, price range, type of fishing, etc click a button and hey presto and list will appear which then you click on and gives you the relavent information. Would be also nice if people could submit there recent catch results for you to read though.

If there isn't such a thing I will be will to make one as my job is php / sql database / programming related, just as long I have enough support for people to add the fisheries.

IPB Image

would be nice but i may not be alone in trying to keep angling pressure to a minimum and so advertising favoured venues and especially fish captures has its negatives, although i would be happy to add details of venues i dont fish :D !!

more peeps fishing means more revenue more voices to be heard when you want some support on an angling related topic etc. this reply proves what ive always said about the secret world of fishing venues/catches etc how can the sport/hobby grow if this is the attitude of its members

this is not an attack on zedhead just this philosophy which alas is held by so many others

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

ive been through this argument before, suggesting that there are too many pike anglers and that one time isolation has been replaced by a fish being pressured.

I know it may seem selfish but in reality who wants to have to fight for the best pegs etc, i enjoy my fishing the most when i know no one else has witnessed my captures thus preventing every bloke and his dog turning up, its better for the fish and for me and this way means individual or named fish cant be targeted. :)

also jimpyo, i forgot to mention that i find searching for new and unpressured venues a big thrill, and i try not to rely on catch reports etc but love getting out the os maps and scouring through them for that potential jackpot of an untouched venue offering uncaught fish, its a big challenge these days.

I understand the concept of the sport growing and increased revenue (how many times have you had to pay to fish a drain?), but there has to be a threshold where eventually the sport would be a victim of its own popularity?