Fantastic Weather Preditions!

MainBassMan

I hope your both right. I am out 9am till 10pm tomorrow. If it's rough I'll blame you. 2talk.gif

Well we have had rain from 8 to 10pm, windGURU shoed it in its prediction, un-canny? :blink:

Having a few personal problems at the moment! so a little 'Cod thereapy' on Sunday I think, take the mind off them. The cod are small at the moment, and finiky from what i here on the grapevine. Never the less, dont have to go far, and the whiting are 1.5-2lbs. Got a few ideas on how to sort a big one out, if its there? :D

The windGURU, predicts 6-10 mph N? So that will be wind with tide where I plan on going, nice and cumffie. Hot pies, tea and the prospect of a decent fish, big hook, big bait!!! As well as a second rod, small single hook to accomodate the whiting. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to some diversion from reality.

Well I am going to fish 3 rods. One with 2 or 3 squid or a whole medium cuttle, for bass or a cod. One with lug and squid/cuttle strips for codling and one with half a fillet of herring for whiting. All on 6/0 aberdeens all uptided. Mind you If the wind goes east and blows it will knacker my plans.

<_< Stoaty, Sound like you are determined. I just want to get afloat, past week has been hell, works been rough and my partners in the wars? very worrying. She has given me my marching orders, I'm much easier to live with having had a 'fix', she tells me :blink:

She also tells me we need some fillets for the freezer :rolleyes: So I will do me best, trust the 'windGURU' has it right. Best off all, high water at 09.03, the lock will be on free flow, no making a fool of myself in the lock chamber. :P I have a great crew, the perfect tie up in the lock is a matter of pride, its the 'nupty' skipper who fouls up some times, its the single prop, cant see, prop wash . . . never me :rolleyes:

I dont trust any of them ... what I usually do is go to: BBC, Metcheck, and Theyr.net and take an average ... hope its going to be somewhere near correct.

My experieces are:

BBC - Often way way off

Metcheck - Wind up to 15 mph out sometimes, either over or under

Theyr - Gives a rough idea of what to expect, sometimes slightly out

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Whitley Bay NE Englend not a breeze :mellow:

But the beer is :lol::lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy