Soaked In Salcombe

flynny2

Hi Guys

Great to meet up again, no I didn't drown or was the car nicked. I decided after paddling aimlessly around for a while to try one or two launches and landings in the surf, got a bit of a dunking once or twice.

The confidence grew and grew so I decided to return and pick up some fishing gear, as I got closer to the shore the beach had disappeared at high tide:o, all of a sudden I got picked up by by a roller it was either another dunking or hit run close to the rocks, so I got wet again, the surf was so close it was difficult to re-launch so I packed up and nipped to the chandler for a few bits and pieces.

Seriously I really enjoyed the day the weather was great and I couldn't have asked for a better initiation. I feel very comfortable with the Tarpon.Shame about the ending by all accounts, but it was good that most caught fish, my turn next time.

I'm off to redesign the trolley after it collapsed in the road.

Once again thanks guys for all the help and advice.

Until next time

Regards

Flynny

Hi Flynny,

Good to see you again and glad you got back ok and enjoyed the day.

Seriously we should organize things a bit more next time.Maybe a pre arranged return time and (grimace)paddling buddies.

Wait 'till you hear about chuggs encounter!!!!!

Jon

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"