Toilet Humour

Colin Brett

Ah, the grand old British obsession with bowel movements! Interesting that the original poster thinks he has a problem because his stools float - healthy stools *should* float; it's when you're producing multiple sinking rabbit pellets accompanied by a lot of effort that you've *really* got problems...

Unless you're suffering from malabsorption problems, of course:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/print/e...icle/003128.htm

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sitting here alone, bellowing with laughter, tears rolling down my face. Only read the first few before firing it off to half a dozen people.

It's funnier than the maggot thread (apologies to those guys - I know they're mostly being serious but that just makes it funnier!)

This forum's better than a TV licence

:lol::lol::lol:

:(

Guilty as charged. Tried watching without and became terrified of every car that pulled up at night, every knock on the door. I blame it on those ads the Beeb are doing............ :angry:

Tog, that was a good link - I understood it!!!