Scrabster

thebigman

Fished a couple of hours out of Scrabster, round the head at Holborn. Plenty of cod around 4 to 5 lb, small ling, lythe up to 5lb and heaps of coalies around the 2lb mark.

All on spinning rod with casting pirk and flyers. Mate also had a nice 4lb ballan on unbaited hokeyes.

I would really love to go up there but its such a long way from Kent.

If only I did not have to worK :angry::angry::angry:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I would really love to go up there but its such a long way from Kent.

If only I did not have to worK :angry::angry::angry:

you get holidays don't you? ;)

yes it is a long way, but for those that have been i think it is safe to say it is worth the journey :)

Bigman.... is that you david?

Tony, My grandfather used to make the journey to Thurso at least three times a year from London,and that was before the A9 upgrade..so, if he could do it at 70 years old, you could certainly do it......pick me up on the way...I'll share the driving....... :D:D

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/