New to forum

Fastd

Welcome aboard Fastd.

Pictures - easy enough.

- format .jpg or .gif and size 640x480 or smaller. If you need a program to easily change picture file type and size, I suggest the free Irfanview. Get the plug-ins while you are downloading.

- file name MUST NOT contain spaces. If there is a space in the filename, the software that operates this forum will be confused and won't show the picture.

- http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/ is free server space the forum owner provides for storing pictures you intend to post on AN. When you go to the link, just fill in the top two lines, browse up the file and put it in the 3rd line, then click to upload.

- the next page will have a copy of your picture with around the filename so it displays as a picture rather than a normal internet link.

[ 04. July 2005, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Dave,

Fastd:

Hi Davey

quote:

doggies and ray's we can do
we need to speak more cos i just read your web site :)
No problem.. :)

As for questions.. this mammoth thread from times of old may be of interest, also a search on here for Common Skate brings up quite a few posts :)

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...t=000930#000008

failing that. PM or E mail me :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hi Davy,

Great thread, unfortunately all the links are broken, but it has certainly given me the bug and raises as many questions as it answers.

The first and most obvious question is my boat suitable for going after these huge creatures.

Posted Image

Time for me to use the search function and find any other threads...seems I have a lot of reading to do :)

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

hi fastd, welcome to the forum m8, re. the boat fishing try the southwest of scotland (gods country) we have a small boat club in drumore and fish either luce bay or port logan theirs plenty of fish (when there biting huh) and plenty of speicies to try for your quite welcome to come along and we'll help you as best we can hope this is of some help p.m. me if you fancy a meet

that should read DRUMMORE and no pasport needed just a solem oath to keep mum when you find all the big fish

tis a place to behold and some of us are fortunate enough to live near :D:D:D

see http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb...t=005161#000002

quite a busy route thogh as the ferry port to

N.Ireland and mainly single carriage A class road ie A75 from Dumfries

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

tack4:

that should read DRUMMORE and no pasport needed just a solem oath to keep mum when you find all the big fish

Probably good to have someone along who can translate spoken language though.

Nice folk up there but strange. They write perfectly normal English but .....

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hey newt my heads all mucked up just now due to hospitalisation :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

where do u get jerry

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Hiya, Welcome to AN Dave...you dont happen to drink in the Red Admiral do you matey ????? :D:D

Nice boat by the way....hope to see you up here sometime....hopefully by then my GPS will be set correctly..... :D Plenty Doggies for you, you could keep them away from the skate baits.... you are only a few hours away from Doggie Heaven.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Well, what a difference an M makes :D

Our house to Drumore...290 miles.

Our House to drummore....197 miles and not a mention of a ferry :D with good roads most of the way! All i have to do now is find where the mrs hides her credit card, sort the new auxilliary engine I been promising myself..and who knows..the weekends on its way!

quote:

hope to see you up here sometime....hopefully by then my GPS will be set correctly..... Plenty Doggies for you, you could keep them away from the skate baits.... you are only a few hours away from Doggie Heaven....

Norrie, i am not entirely sure where u are, but i do have to travel to Stirling soon and it could easily be arranged for this weekend. Would it be a shame to leave the tow bar empty?

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org