New Daiwa

nemofish2000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning just found this site and thought i would ask if anyone has seen or even used the new 7ht turbo.IF Ifs its out like the old one its got to be a real winner.

Welcome nemo

yes ive seen one its a gay pink colour,dont know about the TURBO label though or if its 2 or 3 litre petrol or diesil :lol::lol::lol:

more to the point its the same as the old one realy exept for the spool which is the same as the slx slosh floating job to keep up with the rest of the market hope this helps :)

Edited by C T

Morning just found this site and thought i would ask if anyone has seen or even used the new 7ht turbo.IF Ifs its out like the old one its got to be a real winner.

:D NOT TRIED IT YET, BEEN PROMISED ONE, will probably get one when I visit their factory next month. :rolleyes:

Ive cast with it, a mate had 1 to try. Its ok, what you'd expect from a reel of that standard. Like somebody said, its a purple and gold sort of colour which is a bit mincey (IMO). Nice reel still prefer my mag elites.

thanks guys but if looks like a tarts reel i think i will stick with my old 7ht and maybe buy a penn 525 mag thanks again nemo

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 18 2005, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:D NOT TRIED IT YET, BEEN PROMISED ONE, will probably get one when I visit their factory next month. :rolleyes:

:D Spoke to Daiwa this morning about getting one. Apparently it's an exclusive to Sea Angler, Paul Kerry's going to do a feature on it, so I can't have mine until it's out. So, keep your eyes on S.A in the near future, probably Feb or March if it proceeds at their normal pace. :rolleyes:

Edited by Norm B

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 18 2005, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey norm while your their ask them what they are doing to help support the bmp theirs a good chap as they dont seem to answer emails about fish conservation and the like! probably because there is no wonga in it for them

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 18 2005, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Hey norm while your their ask them what they are doing to help support the bmp theirs a good chap as they dont seem to answer emails about fish conservation and the like! probably because there is no wonga in it for them

:D But that is incorrect. If there were more fish and better fish, more anglers would go fishing more often and we could attract more anglers into the sport. In that scenario they would sell more tackle to the new anglers and to anglers wanting to upgrade their present tackle. It's not just Daiwa, unlike America, tackle companies here don't seem to appreciate that improved fishing would lead to increased sales. Once it takes off I'm sure they will catch on, excuse the pun. :rolleyes:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 19 2005, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D But that is incorrect. If there were more fish and better fish, more anglers would go fishing more often and we could attract more anglers into the sport. In that scenario they would sell more tackle to the new anglers and to anglers wanting to upgrade their present tackle. It's not just Daiwa, unlike America, tackle companies here don't seem to appreciate that improved fishing would lead to increased sales. Once it takes off I'm sure they will catch on, excuse the pun. :rolleyes:

so why dont they want to do something to help then norm? surely not because they can not be arsed like a lot of anglers

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly