Zzplex Dreamcast

riverside

I am posting this on behalf of a friend as he doesn't have access to the internet. What he would like to know is have any of you used a Zzplex Dreamcast and if so what do you think about this particular rod. As I understand it they are only available at a shop in Eastbourne, but I wont give any names in case I break any rules regarding advertising. Any reviews would be grateful.

Thanks

I am posting this on behalf of a friend as he doesn't have access to the internet. What he would like to know is have any of you used a Zzplex Dreamcast and if so what do you think about this particular rod. As I understand it they are only available at a shop in Eastbourne, but I wont give any names in case I break any rules regarding advertising. Any reviews would be grateful.

Thanks

:D Haven't seen one myself but I'm told that apart from the name it's identical or very similar to another Zziplex rod, just a different name but as I've said, I don't know. It would seem about right though as I can't see Zziplex doing all that R&D for a rod that only one shop stocks. .

Now i don't want to upset the apple cart here but a lot of zziplex's new model's seem a lot like rods from a few years ago. Most of the tips and butts interchange with one another so that must means they are all made on the same mandrills, all that changes is the carbon glass kevlar content, so as already said i doubt that they have made a new rod for a tackle dealer.

I have the Zziplex Dream Machine,its about 20 years old.

Its still in really good nick more than I can say for my Zziplex F2,The varnish and build is all flaking off allready.Its only 2 years old:( ,..and I can still cast further with my old rod than my new one.

It looks like they just change the whipping and build of the new rods to make them look different,So yes.You probably are getting an old model with a changed name and new look.

Zzippy

P.s........Merry Christmas to all on A.N.

zzippy2.gif