Idiot Dog Owners.

Peter Waller

Guest tigger
belive me if your dog's came near me when im fishing they WOULD catch somthing OUCH!!!!

:lol::lol::angry:

Yeah i thought you might have something catching :lol:

Tigger.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigger
Dog lovers attitudes are best illustrated by the fact that they would rather let them **** on on the pavements and give kids diseases,than let them **** in their onw gardens,hypocritical [expletive deleted].

And what about cat owners ?

They never worm their cats, they wander in everyones gardens crapping and spraying urine on peoples washing and they carry feline AIDS, parvo and countless other diseases. Plus they kill all the wildlife off indiscriminatly.

BTW there's been no proof that dogs have passed disease on to kids. That organism also lives naturally in the soil.

Tigger.

Guest tigger
Toxocara plasmosis is commonly spead in dog faeces,ask your doctor.I don't like cats either,strangely,I do like people.

If they don't keep pets.

Toxocara PLasmosis is present in dog crap if the dog is not wormed but if the dog owner is responsable and worms their dog regular this is not present. I dont need to ask my doctor as my wife is editor of a dog magazine.

If you ask your doctor he will tell you cats are the worst offenders and also that it is present in the ground anyway.

Generally i find people who dont keep pets ........rather boring.

Tigger.

Guest rabbit
Dog lovers attitudes are best illustrated by the fact that they would rather let them **** on on the pavements and give kids diseases,than let them **** in their onw gardens,hypocritical [expletive deleted].

You know whats missing in your life?....a dog ....chill out

B)

Guest tigger
And if dog crap is so nice,why isn't in your garden,instead of on the pavement,or in the park?

BTW there are no pavements near me, the nearest pavement is over 3 miles away. i just let them run in my paddock but you are welcome to come round and clean the dog crap up if you like it so much.

Tigger. :rolleyes:

Nowt wrong with dogs, its the owners that should be drowned at birth!!

I hate the one as the dogs trying to eat all your bait......."its ok he wont bite"....I dont give a f**k if he bites or not, if he dont get his ruddy nose out of my bait and off my peg, its me that'll be doing the biting!

I'm toying with the idea of chucking a few of my lures around on my peg when fishing....a bit like land mines for dogs.

Sorry, but you can call me heartless if you want peter, but that labrador would NOT have made it into MY boat.

*rant mode off*

i had a similar problem during the brief summer we had

i'd just set up , got my luncheon meat out turned round to get my flask out then out of the corner of my eye this little jack - russel ran off with my bait i was about to cut up but..

as always a few nice fisherman who seen the incident come to my aid and gave me some of their bait

should i have felt a bit guilty as i out-fished them???

fish are friend's not food :blink:

Since dogs, even the overbred things some people keep as pets, have a very keen sense of smell, why not make use of a bit of black pepper with a little red pepper mixed in?

Scatter some around your gear and keep a small spray container of it handy for any breeds that don't nose around the ground.

Harmless to the animal but I can promise they will not stay around after getting a sniff of the stuff.

Not bad if some gets on your bait either since fish seem to enjoy capsicum.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959

Newt, good idea but surely when wiping ones **** you may get a burning sensation, some of your 'pepper' could be on the hands. :blink::blink::huh::huh::o:o:D