Salty Sea Dog

Steve Walker

We took the hound down to the beach on Anglesey for a swim today. Well, more of a paddle, he lost his ball because it went into water where he would have had to swim!

May2014103_zps260f5ee7.jpg

May2014243_zps2b7e8f9b.jpg

May2014237_zpsd1c1e19c.jpg

May2014224_zpsb62403db.jpg

May2014208_zps337c8c5f.jpg

May2014175_zps34c2b24d.jpg

May2014173_zps5d7b7d03.jpg

More:

slideshow

Edited by Steve Walker
  • Like 3

My Russell decided to go for a swim at Withernsea last weekend even though she was getting submerged by the waves it took me over half an hour to entice the bugger out it didnt help that my Grandkids were chucking pebbles in for her :D

• Like 1

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

looks like he had a good time mate ,not wanting to swim can be a blessing mind

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Steve, he went in the sea with me yesterday on his lead. He actually did the doggy paddle for all of five seconds, then more or less dragged me out of the water! I went for a swim on my own, it was effing freezing, so maybe he's not the daft one!

Steve, he went in the sea with me yesterday on his lead. He actually did the doggy paddle for all of five seconds, then more or less dragged me out of the water! I went for a swim on my own, it was effing freezing, so maybe he's not the daft one!

indubitably ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote