Bird Flue

But the RSPB's conservation director Dr Mark Avery says that beyond doubt the trade in wild birds and the movement of poultry and poultry products, such as chicken manure used to fertilize fish farms, has led directly to the transfer of H5N1 across national boundaries.

This is a quote from a BBC news item.

Since when do we fertilise fish farms?

Do people from eastern Turkey pop down to the super market for chicken?

Do they have the money to purchase imported birds?

Wild birds migrate through out the area from China to Turkey, not making the whole journey very true but passing it from one group to another over the area.

I am convinced KSA and other middle east countries will have had a problem and pushed it under the carpet.

As much as I love wild birds I think there is more than a little bit nonsense being spoken here to protect the good name of wild birds.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Plenty of chicken s##t is sold in garden centres and spread over peoples gardens in UK, several bucket loads gone on my garden!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

As I understand it the feeding of animal droppings :D has been stopped in all animal feeds in the EC.

Cannot comment on the far east, but lets hope their farmed products fed with prohibited substances are band in the EC.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

You've all got me worried now. Let me continue with the 'Case of the Missing Turd.'

Recently been potty training the little one and if I'm not quick enough emptying the potty the dog gets there and scoffs the lot. Now I know dogs eat cat turds but mine is becoming the biggest turd burglar on the estate.

How long should I leave it before I let him lick my face again???

You've all got me worried now. Let me continue with the 'Case of the Missing Turd.'

Recently been potty training the little one and if I'm not quick enough emptying the potty the dog gets there and scoffs the lot. Now I know dogs eat cat turds but mine is becoming the biggest turd burglar on the estate.

How long should I leave it before I let him lick my face again???

DO THE BREATH TEST :yucky::D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!