Deleted posts

kenpod

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bait Boat - an RC boat designed and outfitted to carry groundbait (chum in US speak) to places you can't reach with other methods and with a control that allows you to dump the bait when you have it in position.

kenpod - I'm the person who deleted 4 of your first 5 posts. If you check my location you can easily see that I can't have lots of 'mates' on here due to distance. For the record, I have met one currently active forum member and he was not involved in any of the threads.

Your posts were sarcastic and condescending in their tone and not a particularly good way for a new member to start out. I'm posting the contents below and then locking this thread. Nothing you said was obscene so without the original thread for content, the folks you seemed to be trying to offend won't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like you need some casting lessons or just learn to fish the margins!!

I agree most people do over estimate their distance cast. But 140 should be achievable to all with correct gear, technique and practice. Anyone on Carpforum contact Tel20 for lessons. He took me well over 150 yards and my mate previous cating limit was 70 to 80 yards, improved him to 142yds. Don't assume no one can cast that, just because you don't have the talent and have to reort to using a noddy bait boat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why don't you just rename the whole competition "fishing with any bait apart from a pop up boilie out a tub"?

Mind blowing innovative stuff on this thread!

I'd say save your 30p, get down a field and learn how to cast! Thats free and a darn sight more useful to add another skill to your fishing. I fyou like playing with toys get down the duck pond on a Sunday morning and play with all the other sad old men and their radio controlled toys, just stay off the fishing lakes!!!

Sorry my mistake, thought I was on a carp fishing forum, anyone want tohear an interesting story about roach fishing or cod fishing from the beach? Thought not!!

And a quick comment on the last one - this is a general Angling forum with sections for chat, photo discussions, tech discussions and a bit more. Anglers Net is not purely a CARP FORUM although the section was Session Carp Fishing and the post might have been better in the Coarse section.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President