Can of worms. Fishy business.

Steve Coppolo

I do apologize for my naivety.

I like the airial photoe of my house on cjs post, Google earths very good in most places but not at mine.

you are wellcome to turn up hear anytime, just do not stray from the path,lol

Edited by sam-cox

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologize for my naivety.

I like the airial photoe of my house on cjs post, Google earths very good in most places but not at mine.

you are wellcome to turn up hear anytime, just do not stray from the path,lol

Put the kettle on then, I'm sure the path is fine.

Seeing as ST has hijacked yet another thread, lets have this one out.

ST, you are very quick to point out Sams failings in the spelling and grammar department, often trying to make some kind of 'political capital' if you like. What I cannot grasp is how you and other members of your clan can continue in this vein of attack when someone, soon to be part of your family, displays some utterly appaling spelling and grammar of her own. Of course, I am refering to 'Young Fishing Neep', Tugmistresses daughter I believe and soon to be your step daughter. Surely someone with any thought for a young family member would not behave in this sickening fashion. Quite how you intend to win over this forum with your current attitude towards genuine contributors is beyond me.

What are your reasons for continuing to post here, other than to incite trouble?

Message to Mods

Although straying from the original topic, I hope you will allow this post to remain on the forum. It is not intended to start trouble, merely to point out some unacceptable behavior that shows no sign of abating any time soon.

{message noted. However, I am afraid I can't agree on exactly where this thread started to go wrong. The content of post #3 was completely uncalled for and if I'd seen the topic sooner, would have gone away.

Blame Sandtiger when he starts a fight if you wish but when he makes a reasonable response to a totally outrageous comparison, if you gotta blame someone, please get it right.

Newt}

Then maybe it would be a good idea to take a side seat on this one?

And why should I do that on a thread that I started, and which had nothing to do with spelling, p*ss taking or petty nit picking? Why can't people either follow the subject of the thread as it was intended, or just not post on it?

Are you alright?

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

One would think that tackle shop owners would get right behind the bmp, as if there are more sizable bass to catch more anglers fish for them. This means they are buying more tackle and bait.

Morally I belive the commercial fishing inderstry should be paying the charter fleet and tackle inderstry for lost business.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting back on track

yet he doesn't say the same for tackle business's that have suffered, his included, because of the decline in fish stocks.

Is there any proof that tackel business's have suffered because of a decline in fish stocks.

Look at the freshwater clubs like London AA and Birmingham AA mere shadows of former times most clubs are suffering from falling members,

Some of it is down to as mentioned to a fish a cast carp puddles,with rivers like the Severn and the Thames it's not down to lack of fish, is there a drop in anglers over all,

I fish to live and live to fish.

The salt water tackle trade has suffered as have the charter fleet. At Bradwell in 1976 there was 17 full time bizy charter boats, now there are 2 basically part time charter boats.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.