ade kisbey

kempo

i have been offered a day out piking with this guy a friend of a friend, any one know if he will teach me anything.

ie i want to catch a pike and some one told me he might just be able to point me in the right direction.

you herd of him please.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

i have been offered a day out piking with this guy a friend of a friend, any one know if he will teach me anything.

ie i want to catch a pike and some one told me he might just be able to point me in the right direction.

you herd of him please.

Never heard of him and he's certainly not one of the known pike guides, so I'd think twice about parting with money. One way of checking someones form is to put the name into Google and see what it throws up. I'm afraid Ade doesnt get a mention. . Still, if its a friendly and free gesture from a half decent piker then why not accept?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Never heard of him and he's certainly not one of the known pike guides, so I'd think twice about parting with money. One way of checking someones form is to put the name into Google and see what it throws up. I'm afraid Ade doesnt get a mention. . Still, if its a friendly and free gesture from a half decent piker then why not accept?

ade is a mate of dave horton and appwears in his book regularly with a string of good pike and experence, i am sure he will sort you out a few fish mate.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

Hi ya Kempo. Hows tricks? Ade will put ya straight m8 and I might even be able to help too? Hows your Jake?

Regards Dave.

blooming ekk hi ya dave, long time m8. yea jake is fine i didn't know you used this forum i recently found it and it seems ok eh.

the reason i want to catch a pike is that jake keeps boasting to me that has has caught a bigger pike than i have lol.

so i put this post up for a grin to see the views on ole ade.

you 2 will have to take me out some time eh when he has finished decorating his old peoples home lol.

chow for now dave.

kempo.

:yeah:

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

blooming ekk hi ya dave, long time m8. yea jake is fine i didn't know you used this forum i recently found it and it seems ok eh.

the reason i want to catch a pike is that jake keeps boasting to me that has has caught a bigger pike than i have lol.

so i put this post up for a grin to see the views on ole ade.

you 2 will have to take me out some time eh when he has finished decorating his old peoples home lol.

chow for now dave.

kempo.

:yeah:

Hi again Lee. Yep this forums very pleasant by comparison with some others actually. I'll try arrange a day with Ade and yourself but you gota try bring your Jake alonh eh?

Dave.

Hi again Lee. Yep this forums very pleasant by comparison with some others actually. I'll try arrange a day with Ade and yourself but you gota try bring your Jake alonh eh?

Dave.

yea sounds good m8, he would love it.

i was on the river glen in norfolk at the weekend and the pike were giving us loads of grief, but you cant fish for them in a match.

as the water is clear the pike seem to have rounded up the roach in certain areas and a few anglers were having trouble with the pike chasing hooked roach.

the welland and glen are stuffed with them at the moment.

its a long journey but might be worth it while the rivers are clear and slow.

cant do it this weekend due to commitments but yea we must do it soon.

il let you know when i sorted it with jake and we can make a date eh.

will you tell ade or shall i.

we could all go down to Ade's holiday place on the yare that might be a blast for a couple of nights eh,

cheers m8.

lee.

IPB Image
IPB Image