Don't ignore the ugly swims

Rusty

Yeah, that Tigger, I've seen photos of him fishing, the centrepin stays in a fancy glass display case and the Normark in a fine silk rod bag. He bags up on the feeder then pulls them out for the pics ;)

:o Now come on gent's, surely you know me better than that by now :lol: .

Lovely chub Chris and a well executed plan me thinks! Is that a thatcham bit?

Yes it is Matt....R.

I tried the surf float to get over to the tree on the right but the water was too fast and it was overwhelmed, next time I'll go back with waders and get in.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Yes it is Matt....R.

I tried the surf float to get over to the tree on the right but the water was too fast and it was overwhelmed, next time I'll go back with waders and get in.

I thought it might be, looks a lovely summer venue and I was toying with the idea of joining thatcham as well just for there but its looking likely I will be working away every weekend from the beginning of August until October so fishing time will be extremely limited and not worth a second club book. Maybe next year!

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88