The Hook Has Been Found Guilty

deanbmw

too true john thats why they needed the same amount of tv coverage as old abu. keep the spotlight on them and its harder for them to hide, the media SHOULD be asking old nick for his views, they should have news live crews at BNP marches and sure enough like old Abu give em enough rope and theyll hang them selves

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

OI OI

i dont support the B.N.P. in any way shape or form, But even a blind man on a galloping horse can see why they are getting a foothold in british politics,

our beloved prime minister has been taking the p##s for to long the sooner he's gone the better but i can't help but feel a little bit sorry for the shmuck that has to sort it all out in the future.

job's, nhs, school's, pension's ect, ect,

oh & in my opinion captain hook should be sent to america where there not soft on NUTTER'S & would have recived a proper sentence.

thank you & good-night

BILL

:thumbs::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I suspect Abu Hamza may yet find himself in the USA. At the end of whatever actual sentence that he serves, his future (from our standpoint) might best be resolved by allowing extradition to face charges in the USA

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

i met the fellah in bangkok! defo him his pretty hard to miss!

he was on the same hotel floor as me china town!

all this rubbish about us infedels and ar decadent ways is rubbish!

as by the amount of girls i saw going into his and his henchmens rooms

some barly 16!

think its crazy putting him into a brit prision as alot ar run by the nutters,

and heis going to be instant top dog and well looked arfter!

also he will still have mugs that will pass on his rantings to the outside world!

Are there any legal eagles on here who can explain the point of the concurrent sentence?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

We found him guilty and sentenced him to 150 years in jail. We are getting really tough on crime and criminals.

Oh, you wonder about the 150 years being from finding him guilty of 75 crimes, each of which carried a 2 year sentence? And why we let him do the 2 years jail time for each at the same time?

Well, he said he was sorry, was confused, won't do it again, etc. and we wouldn't want to be too harsh, now would we?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i doupt he will be deported as america has the death penalty ,but i suppose we could deport him to one that hasent and let the cia pick him up ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson