1° KAYAK FISHING TOURNAMENT IN ITALY

Kayakero

Hello guys :clap2:

i'm Alfio, italian yak angler, and i'm plaisure to annonce the start of the First European Kayak Fishing Contest

in Italy :clap::clap:

Date of Tournament is 2-3-4 June and locality is in Sardinian Island - CAGLIARI Marina di CAPITANA. In this occasion have a very important sponsors and i contacted also others european yakers, french, spanish, grecians, belgian and more... :):)

In next days i to informe you about trasfert, possibility with low cost with Ryanair, hotel cost, inscriptions, terms of contest and much more... :clap::clap:

I hope the England patrol will to go in Sardinia very well with this historical first challenge.

Blue mediterranean waters and fishes your attempt ... :o:o:o

Discussion board is open, thanks a lot for your courtesy and attention,

Ciao

Kayakero

post-8546-1139560350_thumb.jpg

Kayakero

Hi Alfio,

Welcome to the forum. Wish you every success with the tournament and hope to be able to get over and fish with you guys, hope that some of the others may be able to join me. The weather and conditions you guys fish looks fantastic.

May be worth letting some the forum know the kind of fish that they might be able to target in Sardinia to wet their appetite.

For those that may be interested I was hoping to get along to Alfio's first event, the flights were very cheap as Ryan Air fly there, think it was going to cost me about £17 plus taxes, sadly only had a couple of weeks to get organised and was unable to get there due to work commitments, but this time around I hope to be able to join them for at least a couple of the days.

Starvinmarvin (David) :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

£17 Starvin-----does that include our yaks?I'm in! :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Hang on. .......Ryan Air, ........£17. ...........I'm not sure Im ready to risk my new yak on the roof again!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

£17 was yakless. Alfio is going to send out details of flights and hotels etc as soon as he has them. As with all cheap flights it's all down to the timing, so it's worth keeping an eye out for some deals. Girl at work went skiing in Andorra last month, flights were 1p plus taxes return!

There are some pictures from Sardinia on AnglersAfloat, Alfio sent them over after his demonstration weekend last summer.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

£17 was yakless. Alfio is going to send out details of flights and hotels etc as soon as he has them. As with all cheap flights it's all down to the timing, so it's worth keeping an eye out for some deals. Girl at work went skiing in Andorra last month, flights were 1p plus taxes return!

There are some pictures from Sardinia on AnglersAfloat, Alfio sent them over after his demonstration weekend last summer.

SM :)

Hello David, hello guys :clap2:

i'm very, very happy for great interest of England yak anglers for 1° Kayak Fishing Tournament in Italy :D

The good news is the Prowler 13' angler version for absolute winner, sponsorized by Ocean Kayak Europe :clap: There have 1 Prowler 15' 1 Prowler 13' and 1 Frenzy all angler version for yakers without kayak... :thumbs:

the contest is open only for Sit-On-Top, hard and inflatable and recreational boats, is possible to fish only with lures, fly fishing, spinning, light trolling, vertical jigging, for the fish to come live at balance double point :thumbs::thumbs:

I invited my friend Jim Sammons, La Jolla Kayak Fishing http://Kayak4Fish.com testimonial Ocean with our new DVD in action whit a sailfish :o

I dont esitate at send you all information about traveling, arrangement, hotel, B&B, entry form, rules... and much more.

Bye and... sorry for my english :(:(

ALFIO

Kayakero

Thanks for the message Alfio, this sounds very interesting :) I doubt I'll be able to get out there but it won't be given up on ;)

I'll have a look at your account and see whats up then get back to you, ok :thumbs:

Andy

KFUK

I am doing my best to try and make it over, it is a long way from home and I will just be returning form another trip to Baja. When will you have the web site up for the event.

I just found this site doing a search for the event. Good to see there is Kayak fishing in the UK. My mum is a Londoner transplanted to the States now in San Diego California.

Jim Sammons

La Jolla Kayak Fishing

Kayak4Fish.com