You and your fish pics

Alan Taylor

Hi all,

lets have some of your pictures on Anglers Net.

I for one am fed up with just seing Carp when I log on and I am sure some visitors don't hang around long enough to seek out the sea fishing section.

Lets have some pictures of you and your fish, at least that way we can put some faces to names.

Tight lines

Alan

ps well done Norrie, I think his topic is the only one on the sea fishing section to top the 100 mark. Give him a prize Elton. :D

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hiya Alan, I am only too willing to post a picture or two , coz honestly, tho it might seem to some that I havent caught anything I have caught one or two in my life. But, and this is a big but, how do you post pictures on A.N. :confused: :confused:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

NickInTheNorth:

Hi Norrie

Click here, follow the instructions, any problems mail me.

Nick, some of your fishy pics as well please. The fish don't have to be monsters but I am up to my eye teeth with pics of carp (yes I still fish for carp). COME ON YOU SEA ANGLERS. Email your mates for pics, lets show Elton, Gaffer and Co that we catch fish as well and that Anglers Net is not just for fresh water fishing.

We see great offers for boilies, ground bait, bivies etc etc etc, lets see some salt water goodies up for grabs.

Come on lads and lasses, lets get this sea angling rocking and rolling, email your mates.

NOW :P

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hi Guys

I've got a picture of me being seasick somewhere should provide endless hours of amusement!! if i can find it i'll post it!! see this face :D thats what colour i go!!I was once sick on a rowing boat out of Bridlington no kidding!!!!i've treid all the remedies even prescribed ones all to know avail.I was once groundbaiting out of Whitby when an old fella came up to me and said " you should try drinking plenty of fresh orange juice" "why i said?" "cos it tastes okay coming back up!!!" HUUEEYYY RAAALLLPPPHHHH i said back :D:D:D

Tight Lines

Snowy

I can see the pub from 'ere

Posted Image

Sorry, Alan, don't do any sea fishing anymore(health probs), but here's one of me a few years ago, on Burrow Head, Whithorn, Scotland.

A couple of pollack, 7lb and 4lb caught on peeler crab. A good weekend I recall :D .

cheers...hoppy.

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

is that a macfisheries bag i see :)

whens the last time you heard that name of famouse fishmerchants of long ago :D

[ 27 June 2002, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson