tropical photos on the horizon

Blue Marlin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabulous photos Blue Marlin. I'm beginning to think they weren't taken in Rhyll afterall. :huh:

Looking at your photos whilst in the cold & gloomy UK I'm not jealous at all about the lovely scenary & warm weather you seem to be enjoying over there, nope, not one bit jealous. :schmoll:

Stunning pics there BM, love the shells but really hope they were picked off of the beach and not taken from the sea :(

:)

:(:(:( thanks about the pics matey! yes Finepix it's a big problem and one which saddens me very much. the shells and corals are protected but still it does not stop these desperate people plucking them from the sea and reefs and trying to sell to tourists. there are many warnings for tourists not to buy off these people.. this guy was trying to sell to me and of course i straight up refused and showed my disapproval. when i started taking photos he was not impressed at all and in-fact ended up shouting all sorts at and trying to chase me off.. lucky i couldn't understand a word he was saying eh it could have got real ugly..

Fabulous photos Blue Marlin. I'm beginning to think they weren't taken in Rhyll afterall. :huh:

Looking at your photos whilst in the cold & gloomy UK I'm not jealous at all about the lovely scenary & warm weather you seem to be enjoying over there, nope, not one bit jealous. :schmoll:

hehehe thanks for your comments on the pics rabster rhyll is mearly 5 minutes around the corner hehehe! it's a stark difference to back home in Wales.. i'm loving it at the mo but by the time july 15th comes round (seems so far away) i'll be busting to get back to the green green grass of home.. the hills the valleys the trout spinning down the taff, awwwwe man i'm beginning to miss home already :(

:D

Edited by Blue Marlin