here it is the N.Z. flame p13

richi

Joking aside Richi it looks the biz. Just keep it away from hard surfaces ie rocks they can splinter really easy. Might be worth putting a bit of black tape on leading edge just in case. Great bit of kit though.

Not sure letting me have ago is a good idea, Starvinmarvin might be able to advise :rolleyes::D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chaps,

sorry I was half a sleep, been tinkering with AA, oh my nice paddle Richi, me thinks a race with the Scupper will not be so hard after all, you may even be able to attach a bow line to me and pull me along just to give Darnsarf a chance... bless him.

As for letting him play, make sure it floats, he'll probably try paddling whilst submerged or something equally as daft.

With all these new toys about I'm getting a throbbing in the wallet... I said wallet. :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

don't worry Paul it won't be going near any rocks or do you have a cunning plan for the maiden voyage? :boat:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Not a cunning plan as yet. (Other than get my hands on my new tub) But you know me always have a plan b. That normally involves a bit of adventure.

Cant wait to get back out on the water. Hows that back of yours?

still painful mate but gradually getting better-thanks.Gives me time to fit all the goodies on the pheonix-fitted the anchor trolley yesterday the new prowler has got a moulded in fitting at the rear especially for this purpose-it's looking good.Still waiting for a gimbal bracket from eagle-as soon as that's here I can get the FF set up -I think I'll use the swim noodle and vasaline method.Swim noodles are in the post as we speak.Just been on to hook1 and ordered height extenders for my scotty powerlock rod holders which will be fitted one on each gunwhale on either side by my calf/ankle also designed a flag which is being stitched up by mother-will post a photo of flag--you're gonna like that :thumbs: have I forgot anything-oh yea I'm looking for a red coolbox-why doesn't anyone sell coolboxes in February are they all jessies or what :cold:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Dont forget the torpedo tubes and depth charger racks on the back.

We'll weedle those bass out one way or another come the spring. :fishing::thumbs:

SOunds the biz though.

just bought the ICOM VHF today-it's where to put it all. But I have a cunning plan! :yeah:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

I have half a low mileage wreck you can tow behind. :D

Good job you never went for the SPTW it would have sunk by now. When are we going to see this brute with some bits on. :D

soon-the backs getting better by the minute!I'll definately be ready when you are-just got to pick up my neoprene bowler hat that I'm having made :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5