here it is the N.Z. flame p13

richi

My friend & I had the other two Flame P13's .

It's been a long wait, but worth it.

101263908_d1a98789af.jpg

Crazzy cockpit colours!

101263906_d6d195fb96.jpg

Room for the kids as well.

101263905_a6eab1b1c3.jpg

Edited by Stevo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's a gr8 looking yak the new P13 and the colours are awesome too! I've gone for something different in the Perception Caster, I got my eye on it last year in a catalogue but couldn't find it in the UK so I nearly went for the new P13 or the Perception Freedom but got news that the Caster is in the UK & seeing as Brighton Canoes (Bournemouth Canoes- same company) had the gr8 offer on of 12.5% off until the 18th and included a few goodies in the package I went for my original choice of the Caster. If all goes well I should have it by next week & I'll post some pics as soon as I get it.

Richi did you sell the Caper ? you should have no trouble getting rid of it! I'm debating wether or not to sell my little Scooter as it's gr8 in the waves and to play out on, LOL I'm working on the principal that if I just leave it down the bottom of the garden long enough, Janet will forget it's there 'til the Casters paid off my card :ph34r: I could keep it for my son to paddle at the Lakes when we go camping but he's only 8 and just learning to swim. Still if its an excuse to keep my toy then it's worth it ;)

Andy

KFUK

post-7370-1140368090_thumb.jpgpost-7370-1140368051_thumb.jpggot it at last years price minus 12 1/2%-I love Bournemouth canoes-sold my Lendal nordkap with the caper along with a leash & seat-it's a Lendal kinetic wing -full carbon -lightweight isn't the word. I'll have to be careful with it and I will be -I'm just an unashamed tackle tart! :thumbs: I'll get my tin hat on too :D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

that looks like a decent paddle! I ordered a £35 one with my yak just cos I know I'll snap it within a few months if I get the urge to play in the waves & start digging it into the beach to turn back out etc. Hopefully my new Angling yak will calm me down & I wont be able to keep the "mad yakka" tag, LOL

Do you have any info on the paddle Richi ? Just watched a Kayak Fishing DVD and got loads of info about paddles and the differences.

I'll post a back thread too for us dodgies :lol:

Andy

KFUK

[quote name='KFUK' date='Feb 20 2006, 01:00 AM'

Do you have any info on the paddle Richi ?

With a conventional stroke,Kinetic wing performs quite nicely,tracking smoothly along the length of the kayak and exhibiting a feel similar to what you expect from a Lendal touring paddle.Versatile enough for a wide range of strokes.Stable even in very strong winds.Ideal for open-water paddling in variable wind/wave conditions.Kinetic wing represents the pinnacle of modern performance paddling----not my words I hasten to add-that came from the Lendal website---------blade width--19.5cm--------blade length--50cm------blade weight--270gms

:thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Kinetic Wing! What the..............

Only jealous :D Dont you just love the results of a Friday afternoon down the pub marketing meeting. Nice PADDLE though looks like it will go like "the kinetic excrement off a manualy implemented excavator." :P:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

you'll be the first to try it Paul-total weight less than 100gm ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5