Minolta to Nikon

J.K

Hiya,

I have just purchased a minolta body to nikon AF lense mount. Fingers crossed it doesnt degrade the nikon lense tooooo much.

Just wondering it anyone has used a body to lense mount and what where your thoughts ? I cant find anything a google :blink:

I also wondered would it work with a sigma, tamron etc etc lense made to fit a nikon ?

Any info much appriciated,

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Hiya,

Im using the 5d too. I have yet to get my hands on the mount but have been told it will work with dslr range of lenses.

I got it off ebay. I have never seen one before and google has nothing about them either. I have asked for some information from the seller but have been told that they just get them in from there wholesaler and knows nothing more about it.

When I get it I will let you know how it works Lol. Just need to purchase a nikon lense now. But I have lots and nice ones to choose from :)

If it works as good as im hoping I will ditch all my minolta lenses for the better nikon ones. I can pick up a 70 - 200 f2.8 for a silly price on ebay if im patient :)

Joel

When I get it I will let you know how it works Lol.

Please do, I'm very interested to hear how you get on.

I've tried doing a search for the mount you've bought on HERE. The linked forum covers most things Konica Minolta, but I can't find any mention. :blink:

How long have you had your 5D & how do you like it? I got mine in December & I'm loving it, although its a tad worrying KM have decided to call it a day.

I am very happy with the camera itself. The anti shake really does work Lol.

I also got it in december and even though I havent used as much as I had hoped, the times when I have it has been excellent !

As I have been typing this the postie has just brought me the adapter :D

Looks a nice bit of kit and it fits onto the camera. Now ... which lense to buy Lol.

I will get a picture of it for you later,

Joel

I have a lens adaptor for my sony cybershot,does this mean I could buy a different brand lens I have bought the sony zoom but would like a bit more for wildlife picts..

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hiya,

Im not sure in your case Judy, hopefully someone else can help you out.

Here are some pictures of the mount, apoligies for the out of focus shots Lol.

pict0001.jpg

pict0002.jpg

pict0003.jpg

pict0005.jpg

Nothing complicated, and it fits the camera snuggly. Im watching a few lenses on ebay at present, just hoping they dont go over my budget Lol.

Joel

hey quite intruiged about this slr, thinking of purchasing one one day in the near future so staring my lengthy research process..

i picked up a mag at the airport last week but have only recently got round to reading it. it's called T3, it's a gadget mag and not camera specific but has a good review on slr's and the konica minolta 5D dslr came up trumps winning the review.

group review:

PENTAX *iST DL ***

NIKON D50 ****

CANON EOS 350D ****

OLYMPUS E-500 ****

KONICA MINOLTA *****

hmmmm what do you guys think seeingz you've had ya mits on it? looks like it may be worth a closer look.